Ink Soap 230ml
Ink Soap is an all natural, concentrated Castile soap which is used during the tattooing process to calm irritated skin, reduce redness and pain, and fight infection. Ink Soap contains natural analgesics and pathogen fighting essential oils, in addition to high quality Castile soap. Ink Soap should be used during and after the tattooing process.
INK SOAP MUST BE DILUTED IN STERILE DISTILLED WATER BEFORE USE.
For use during procedure:
- 3 capfuls of soap into 250ml squeeze bottle
- Rest of the bottle filled with sterile distilled water
- Squeeze solution onto lint free cotton pads or water wipes
For use of aftercare:
- Dilute at same ratio as above and add to 30ml foaming bottle.
- Client can gently cleanse in direction of hair growth, morning and night for 7-10 days.
- Ensure to rinse all soap off with clean cool water.
- Pat dry using tissue or paper towel.
- Apply balm to clean dry brows.