NIKK MOLE - Permanent Dye Dark Brown
NIKK MOLE Permanent dye for eyelashes and eyebrows with Keratin and Hyaluronic Acid!
The innovative formula of the product is designed not only to provide vibrant colours, but is also treatment for the eyebrows and lashes thanks to the hyaluronic acid and keratin. This dye is suitable for any type of hairs.
The result of dyeing eyebrows with Nikk Mole dye is always a uniform and rich colour.
The formula of NIKK MOLE dyes provides long - lasting colour that stays up to 6 days on the skin and 6-7 weeks in hairs.
Brow specialist love NIKK MOLE dye for its elastic consistency which allows them to create sharp graphic lines and a structured brow shape.
How to use:
1. Skin prep
- We recommend cleaning the skin using professional eyebrow cleaning solutions
- For the best cleansing of the skin, we also recommend to use the Nikk Mole eyebrow scrub.
- Map the shape of the eyebrows with Brow Paste Nikk Mole.
2. Mix the dye with the developer in a 1: 1 ratio in a plastic or glass mixing dish.
- We recommend using 1 cm of dye and an equal size of the developer.
- Thoroughly mix until smooth.
3. Apply the mixture strictly according to the desired shape without going beyond the line. Use a nylon synthetic brush.
4. The exposure time is 5 - 15 minutes and depends on the desired result.
- 5 minutes - delicate staining.
- 10 minutes - medium-density staining with a tattoo effect.
- 15 minutes - dense coloring of the skin for the most intense results
When dyeing eyebrows, the exposure time is counted from the start of application.
5. Wash off the dye with a damp cotton pad.
6. Perform eyebrow shaping.