Tina Davies I love Ink Ebony 15ml
Tina Davies Ebony pigment is a dark value with a yellow base. This pigment is perfect for clients who need as much depth as possible. Use this pigment for caramel, dark brown and brown-black skin tones. This ultra-concentrated formula covers old orange, green and red PMU. The resulting colour is flat black.
The ingredients are a combination of pigments, glycerin, witch hazel, aqua, rosin, benzyl alcohol, and isopropyl alcohol. Pigments are gamma ray sterilized, vegan and also cruelty-free.
Directions for Use:
- Store in a room temperature environment.
- Do not leave product out in the sun.
- Handle containers with fresh-from-the-box single-use gloved hands.
- Shake pigment for at least 1 minute before pouring.
- After pouring, ensure the lid is securely sealed and return to its storage area.
- To change consistency, only use Perma Blend Shading Solutions. Do not mix with water or other thinning agents.
- Pigment expires 12 months after opening.
- Unopened pigment expires after 3.5 years.
Download Safety Data Sheets